Santos (Classical/Flamenco) - Starting at $1200*
(Traditional Spanish Classical or Flamenco Guitar)
– Top – Spruce
– Back/Sides – indian rosewood, cypress, mahogony, or palo escrito
– Bracing pattern – Torres, Romanillos, Hernandez, Reyes
- Hand-rubbed Polyurethane (add $100 for French Polish)
- Schaller HG-1 tuners or Gotoh equivalent (black buttons add $10)
- Set Spanish heel style or bolt-on elevated neck
- Florentine Cutaway (Add $250)
Contact me if you are interested in a wood that is not listed. I don't keep a large stock of wood because I want to keep my instruments reasonably priced. Though I do have a small stock on hand if you want to choose from that. I can usually get most woods that are not Cites listed and I like to use funky woods when possible. Keep in mind that some woods are not suitable for instrument making. Prices and availability of wood fluctuates and may be adjusted as needed in pricing. Please ask for a quote if you are unsure.
Custom appointments will be negotiated in the final price. Custom inlays are priced by size, materials, and detail. Contact me for details. Pickup systems for acoustic instruments can be installed at no extra cost, though I ask that you provide the pickup system or payment for the system of your choice. $500 is due upon start of instrument build. Total price of instrument is due upon delivery of instrument. A hardshell ABS or covered Plywood case will be provided or you can supply a case of your own and deduct $100 from the total price. If you want tuners other than those provided, you may order and supply your own and I will fit them at no additional cost.
Since each of my instruments is hand-made, expect from 3 to 6 months from when I start on your instrument to completion. It may take longer for the Monte model or for instruments with custom appointments such as intricate inlays.
* - Based on market prices for similar Hand-made instruments. This may be somewhat negotiable based on customer needs, but my prices are very reasonable for what I provide.